Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls from mobile numbers saying I have called

Sophi318
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Today I have at approx 30 -40 calls from numbers saying they have had a miss call from my number . Called o2 who don’t really have an answer to why this is happening anyone any advise
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sophi318 Block the numbers as it could be a scam 

Message 2 of 14

Sophi318
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 advised me not to answer any calls but how do I not answer calls when I don’t no who’s calling I use my phone for work and do have customers calling me ... as you can imagine your phone ringing approx every 10 min from people saying it is ever so annoying
Message 3 of 14

Sophi318
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 advised me not to answer any calls but how do I not answer calls when I don’t no who’s calling I use my phone for work and do have customers calling me ... as you can imagine your phone ringing approx every 10 min from people saying it is ever so annoying
Message 4 of 14

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Sophi318, thanks for your post and concerns around these missed calls. We're aware that a small number of customers have reported similar missed calls from unrecognised UK mobile numbers, and it’s being investigated with other operators who are also affected.

I’m also sending you PM (Private Message on the forum) to check if you’re able to provide some more details around these calls. If so I'll be able to pass them to the O2 NuisanceCalls team- it'll help them track, trace and identify any trends slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 14

HP3
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am experiencing the same thing! It only started this morning. I have to answer my phone as I am expecting deliveries. There must be a solution to this?!

Message 6 of 14

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @HP3, I've just replied to your PM now; as mentioned above this is something that we're aware of that investigating with other operators. Any details you can provide me via PM will help the team working on it track and trace those calls better!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 14

acquadiva
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same problem, can someone help??? Thanx

Message 8 of 14

HAH
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have had this same issue for a while. I get people from outside and inside the UK calling me and saying i called them

Message 9 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144316 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@HAH 

Just block the numbers in your phone's call settings.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 14