Calling abroad from the UK

Mouse
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Morning,

Im on o2 Pay monthly just now.

I checked on http://international.o2.co.uk/internationaltariffs/calling_abroad_from_uk and typeed in "Netherlands"and it came back quoting a cost of £1.50 per minute... Blimey! thought I.

Anyway, thsi morning I received an e-mail from O2 "Things you need to know", and it says:

MinutesUnlimited minutes to standard landlines and mobiles within our Europe Zone, provided that any calls from the UK to any other country, or any calls outside our Europe Zone will be charged at standard international rates

I contacted O2 on chat and the operator advised me that to phone a Dutch Mobile from the Uk its 10p per minute and 2p per minute to a land-line.

So now im really confused.

Which source is correct please?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144073 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Mouse 

To call from the UK you pay these rates. EU roaming only applies when you are out of the UK.

Screenshot_20180926-101452.jpg

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144073 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Mouse 

To call from the UK you pay these rates. EU roaming only applies when you are out of the UK.

Screenshot_20180926-101452.jpg

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Mouse
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @MI5

Message 3 of 3