cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling/Texting from UK to mobile outside of europe

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.  I am on a monthly contract with inclusive any network minutes and unlimited texts.  My question is if I am to call or text a non uk mobile number outside europe, (when i am in the uk) will I be charged or will it be included in my deal?  I know if I am not in the UK then I will be charged international rates etc but am confused when I am in the uk calling out.  hope this makes sense and someone can help! Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

turns out you get charged 17p for texts to a mobile outside europe - nevermind - just wish they had made it clear in my tariff details as all it says is text messages are 0p! whenever I have looked for info on international charges it all seems to be "if you are not in the uk" I'll stick to skype for calling my friend now as I wouldn't like to be charged a fortune by thinking calls are included in my any network minutes and then them not being! 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi.  I am on a monthly contract with inclusive any network minutes and unlimited texts.  My question is if I am to call or text a non uk mobile number outside europe, (when i am in the uk) will I be charged or will it be included in my deal?  I know if I am not in the UK then I will be charged international rates etc but am confused when I am in the uk calling out.  hope this makes sense and someone can help! Thanks

Hi,

Your minutes in your tariff would be used is my understanding.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

turns out you get charged 17p for texts to a mobile outside europe - nevermind - just wish they had made it clear in my tariff details as all it says is text messages are 0p! whenever I have looked for info on international charges it all seems to be "if you are not in the uk" I'll stick to skype for calling my friend now as I wouldn't like to be charged a fortune by thinking calls are included in my any network minutes and then them not being! 

Message 3 of 3