Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Isle of Man Landline from UK O2 mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am considering buying a o2 Sim only monthly contract

I am aware from T&C that calls from my mobile to isle of man mobiles will not be included. However I was wondering if my inclusive minutes/texts as part of the contract, include calling a person with a Isle of man landline and sending texts to Isle of Man Mobiles.

I have seen similar post on the forum but different conclusions have been made

Kind Regards

Matt

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi

I am aware from T&C that calls from my mobile to isle of man mobiles will not be included. However I was wondering if my inclusive minutes/texts as part of the contract, include calling a person with a Isle of man landline and sending texts to Isle of Man Mobiles.

Kind Regards

Matt

Hi,

As far as I'm aware the inclusive minutes and texts can only be used to call Uk Landlines and Uk Mobiles

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi

Kind Regards

Matt

Hi,

As far as I'm aware the inclusive minutes and texts can only be used to call Uk Landlines and Uk Mobiles

Message 2 of 2