Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Called to complain about service

On the 9th of March I called customer services to complain about the level of service I had been receiving from not only my reception on the handset but also rude contact centre staff. I was told that my complaint would be escalated so I thought great It may get sorted only to be virtually called a liar by the escalations team and said that nothing will be done about it.
So I called back after further problems yesterday and the person offered me a second hand handset with a worthless 3 months warranty for an outragous £200.
I was also told that if I wanted to complain that I'd have to put it in writing and send it as a letter.
Has anyone else had this amount of bad service or have I been very unlucky. I used to think O2 cared about customer service but im rapidly changing my mind and cant wait till my contract come up.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Called to complain about service

Hmm, I'm sensing many holes in this story.
The escalations (Lead Advisor) team are usually very good at what they do and they only give out the details for the Complaint Review Service if a customer isn't happy with their resolution / is making wild demands that they refuse to meet.
Highlighted
Topics: 23
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

If you do a search on here, the address will come up along with sound advice on how to write a complaint letter.
Highlighted
Topics: 570
Solutions: 3,796

We are only getting half a story here. OP, what is the exact nature of your complaint and why were you offered a phone for £200 with 3 months warranty.
Tell us what the problem is and maybe someone can help or point you in the right direction.
Highlighted
Anonymous

My story has holes because I don't have hours to detail the entire conversations I've had with O2 just that out of all my recent dealings only one guy was any good and he openly and honestly said he couldnt do anything
Highlighted
Anonymous

Ok, so you've had a rant and can't be bothered to give any sort of detail so that the forum members can help.
Guess that's the end of this thread then.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Ok, so you've had a rant and can't be bothered to give any sort of detail so that the forum members can help.

Yawn don't fall over your head on the way out.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I touched a nerve with the lazy ranter. Win. Smiley Very Happy Away down the market and you might get a cheaper 2nd hand phone for your mystery problem.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I touched a nerve with the lazy ranter. Win. Smiley Very Happy Away down the market and you might get a cheaper 2nd hand phone for your mystery problem.

Ha ha well I've been busy I have been and ordered myself a nice new phone with orange and I'll be terminating my contract with O2 in the morning. There was no mystery I was just asking if other people had received the same crap service that I have over the last 3 months. Just because I didn't lay my life story on the table like an episode of Jeremy Kyle doesn't mean I had not got a genuine complaint.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Nice one, remember and register for Orange Wednesdays. Smiley Wink