cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call conference/ Call Mergeing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi is there any one who can say if the call Merging or Call Conferencing is FREE or PAID ?

I am on O2 Business plan with Unlimited Calling.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

With Group Conferencing, there's no monthly subscription, you just pay for your own call charges per minute.

1. If you're on an O2 mobile, calls are charged at 8p per minute, or within your call bundle, 24 hours a day
  2. If you are not an O2 customer, calls are charged at the same rate as calling an O2 mobile
  3. Each caller pays for their own call charge and it doesn't cost you anything extra to chair or set up the call

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Should be free. You may need to call CS to get it activated on your account though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

With Group Conferencing, there's no monthly subscription, you just pay for your own call charges per minute.

1. If you're on an O2 mobile, calls are charged at 8p per minute, or within your call bundle, 24 hours a day
  2. If you are not an O2 customer, calls are charged at the same rate as calling an O2 mobile
  3. Each caller pays for their own call charge and it doesn't cost you anything extra to chair or set up the call

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I just got an O2 sim and i have big bundle plan on it. I tried making a group call to 3 mobiles and it wont work. How can that be solved?

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Call cs on 202 for contract phones to get it activated.

Not sure that it works on PAYG though.

You could try cs on 4445 for PAYG.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions