cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call barred ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm currently over in Vietnam at the moment I can receive calls & texts but can't make calls & send texts. Call barring All Outgoing Calls wont disable and have tried all the normal checks. Could someone advise how to resolve this issue?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We are all guessing unless you tell us if you have followed all or any of the advice on the thread so far?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Despite what their website claims, Just discovered O2 do not have outgoing roaming call facilities in cambodia for pay and go customers, only for monthly contract customers. Same is true for Azerbaijan.
Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Actually the website says "unavailable" for both those countries, so it is correct.....?
http://international.o2.co.uk/internationaltariffs/travelling_abroad
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13