cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Forwarding

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have diverted all calls to my Business O2 (contract) to my Personal O2 (contract). What costs are incurred, and by whom, when this forwarding happens. When I go abroad, I swap this around (Personal forwarded to Business).

When both phones are in the UK is there a charge on the phone that is doing the forwarding?
When one phone is out of the UK, is there a charge on the phone doing the forwarding or just the receiving phone?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
If you have inclusive mins then I think it comes out of that. But cannot find costs in the help section

But best to ring customer services unless someone else knows the answer.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
I just asked lucy got this response

You asked:
how much do call diverts cost

My answer:
O2 Pay Monthly customers can use the Call Forwarding service.

This enables incoming calls to be forwarded (diverted) direct to your home, office, or in fact, almost any telephone anywhere in the world. Calls can be forwarded on not reachable, busy, no reply or for all calls.

There is no service charge for using Call Forwarding.

Whilst a divert is in place and you receive an incoming call, you'll be charged for an outgoing call from your mobile to the diverted number once the call is connected (this will come out of the inclusive allowance if applicable). This will be charged at the standard rate depending on your tariff.

To use the service, follow these instructions:

Please note. The below instructions are for forwarding a call to Voicemail 901. In order to forward a call to any other phone number, replace '901' contained within the instructions with the alternative phone number.

Not reachable
To activate
* * 62 * 901 #
To cancel
# # 62 #
To check status
* # 62 #

Busy
To activate
* * 67 * 901 #
To cancel
# # 67 #
To check status
* # 67 #

No Reply
To activate
* *61 * 901 * 11 * number of seconds #

The * 11 * only needs to be entered if the customer wishes to set the length of time the phone rings before diverting to voicemail. The standard ring time is 30 seconds but customers can have anything from 5 seconds to 30 seconds (in increments of 5) by using the * 11 * method

To cancel
# # 61 #
To check status
* # 61 #

All Calls
To activate
* * 21 * 901 #
To cancel
# # 21 #
To check status
* # 21 #

To cancel all diverts
To cancel
# # 002 #
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 3