cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Divert

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am on a pay monthly contract, I have an iPhone SE, I am away to move to a rural location and therefore need to set up call divert for when I have no signal. I have tried to set it up in phone settings and I have tried the codes however neither work. The settings don't work, and I get error messages with the codes. Can anyone please advise?
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

The technical team have been trying to find a general motive or cause for the issue, but it looks like the problem is complex, so please, if you are having issues with setting up or amending call diverts you need to call customer services so they can complete fault diagnostics and raise a case for it to be investigated, if needed. This isn’t something we can really do via the Community I’m afraid.

Talk to a guru and they should be able to help you!

And thanks again @Curr946@MI5@jonsie and @Anonymous for all the help! You are Fantastic

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a wifi connection you can use TU over wifi

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
That link didn't work?

Also with being rural we only have satellite broadband and we are limited to data, so I just want to forward my calls when at home to the landline.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call customer service to see what they can do or download TU from the App Store 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 4 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27664 Solutions
How to set up forwarding here but you need a mobile signal when you do it
http://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/smartphones/iphone/using-the-iphones-call-forwarding-and...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
I do the same when in Fk1 location. It doesn't cost to divert but you don't get texts etc.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 7 of 8

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

The technical team have been trying to find a general motive or cause for the issue, but it looks like the problem is complex, so please, if you are having issues with setting up or amending call diverts you need to call customer services so they can complete fault diagnostics and raise a case for it to be investigated, if needed. This isn’t something we can really do via the Community I’m afraid.

Talk to a guru and they should be able to help you!

And thanks again @Curr946@MI5@jonsie and @Anonymous for all the help! You are Fantastic

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 8 of 8