cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Allowance Alert - Should I get a message when allowance is being reached ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, should I get an alert to say by free call allowance is being reached in the same way I get told my data is at the end ?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
No, you don't get a warning for calls. You can monitor your usage through the "My O2" app or here online though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
No, you don't get a warning for calls. You can monitor your usage through the "My O2" app or here online though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I make a call on my payg go go go it starts off with an audible alert saying "free calls"

Gives me an indication.
Message 3 of 3