Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS

Customer1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So they customer service isn’t picking up the calls, and their online chats are also down. My data hasn’t been working for 5 days and I rely on it to get access to anything pretty much - news, radio, Netflix, you name it. I’m supposed to stay at home and not go out for god knows how long and I can’t even contact them to fix it. But they are happy still raising their bills and charging people whilst providing ZERO customer support. I don’t understand why people can’t pick up calls and do chat help from their homes? Or is it cheaper to just get the government to pay their wages and send them home to save money. Screw the customers.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@Customer1 I'm not defending O2, but this is a trying time for everyone, and their systems are overloaded. It would most likely be a huge task to get all their staff to be able to remote in to deal with the enormous amount of queries that they must be receiving. Although I can't say for certain, but I would imagine that it's the same situation for all the mobile network providers at this time. Some may be handling it better than others. Maybe someone here who uses multiple networks could tell us?

You can try calling customer service using Skype on 0800 032 1402. The app and the call are free.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

Best time to try to get through is 8 am

Just out of curiosity, if you haven't had any data for 5 days, how were you able to post your message here?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Customer1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had to leave my home and go to a place where I could get a WiFi to try teach them on a chat. And then realised the a chad doesn’t work either so I posted this.

I understand it’s a trying time for everyone. But they just basically walked away from the desk without any information. They know plenty of people will have problems with paying bills at this time etc, and they did absolutely NOTHING to reassure their customers. Many people who can’t contact them are now in a situation where they have to chose between having their phones suspended or not being able to eat. thats really out of order. And I’m not sure about a big task of setting up people from home. Most banks somehow managed to do it and I have no problem contacting them. Where there is a will there is a way.
Message 3 of 5

Customer1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And I actually had a look at the other providers myself. And they all seem to have online chat services active and a phone line where someone answers. This company is the only on the has left its customers in limbo like that.
Message 4 of 5