cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPLAINT: Have changed to Pay as you go, but continuously be charged for pay monthly!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have use O2 for 3years more. I've changed to pay as you go after September !(call your service number in Augest, you staff said I need a new SIM card for that, and I receive the new card at the begining of September.Called you at the same day I receive the new card for change my tariff to pay as you go. Your stuff said this change will be applied in the next month. Although I only use a little of my allowance, it's fine for pay for September.) I just find out that you are continuouly charge me for pay monthly! I reaaaally can't believe that! I'm in oversea and cannot call you, please check my account, recrrect your mistake and get my monney back! 

Please deal with this as soon as possible!

PS: Please inform me for your dealing result through Email.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This is a customer to customer based forum so your problem cannot be resolved here. You need to call customer service on 4445 from your mobile (25p per call) or +44 844 809 0222 from a landline.

Any mistake on their behalf will be rectified. There is an email link in my signature links or you could try webchat.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This is a customer to customer based forum so your problem cannot be resolved here. You need to call customer service on 4445 from your mobile (25p per call) or +44 844 809 0222 from a landline.

Any mistake on their behalf will be rectified. There is an email link in my signature links or you could try webchat.

Message 2 of 2