Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

CHARGES

Ok so u have unlimited txts and are paying the best part of £65 per month, you get charged for ure upgrade £30 and then you get told u will now also be charged 20p per msg for your pic msgs!! disgusting!! last time i upgrade with o2 ive been a customer for 14 years i have your broadband and home phone, this is the worst treatment for exsisting customers (and new customers aswell) needs to be changed to what it was before O2!! oh and the best bit is i havent actually recieved my phone today as promised! Smiley Sad not happy!!
sorry all rant over!!
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

Re: CHARGES

All mms have been charged on all tariffs that have unlimited texts since feb 2010 and also you lose the 4-1 whilst abroad.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

I wouldn't say it's 'disgusting'.
o2, as well as the other networks, have realised that most people would like to have unlimited texts, it's a big selling point. MMS statistically isn't actually all that popular. So, o2 now have unlimited texts on all tariffs and the trade off for this is the loss of 4:1 sms from your allowance for MMS and roaming sms.
I'd do some homework before leaving o2 over this as you find the other networks are pretty much the same and that it's actually o2 who was last to change the way mms/sms charging works.
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,256

Anonymous

Is it disgusting that no other company offer free MMS either?