Did you mean: 

CCA?

Evets81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

Looking for some clarification regarding a letter I received stating a CCA clear down payment of £552.32 and that my closing balance is £0? Not sure why I received the letter and what it means?

Any help/advice would be great?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10643 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@Evets81 

Have you had a device plan which you have paid off as that is the letter that is sent when you pay it off or get to the end of a contract. 

Best thing to do is contact o2, if you are unsure, best and easiest route from personal experience is via Social Media just send them a message on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 8

Evets81
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No still in contract at least 2 more years. However I did do an upgrade recently but cancelled so I’m wondering if there has been some confusion?

Message 3 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10643 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@Evets81 

It could be but the best thing to do is speak to them..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 8

Evets81
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks I’ll give them a call

Message 5 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146993 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Evets81 

When you upgrade early, you pay off your device plan as part of the upgrade process.

This payment is not reversed if you cancel, so you now own the device and are free to upgrade again at anytime.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 8

Evets81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That makes sense but I’ve not upgraded and decided to keep the old phone. Cancelled the upgrade about 2 weeks ago 

Message 7 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146993 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Evets81 

Like I said, the device plan pay off isn't reversed.

You have now paid it off regardless of the fact that you cancelled the upgrade.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 8