cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT PAY MY CONTRACT BILL

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI I am trying to pay my over due contract phone bill but when I have done everything it says and I have filled in everything it then says it has decline and I no there is money in my bank.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

HI I am trying to pay my over due contract phone bill but when I have done everything it says and I have filled in everything it then says it has decline and I no there is money in my bank.

Hi,

First check your bank account to ensure you have sufficient funds.

Then if so try 02 again.

1. Click Here and sign in to My O2
  2. Click 'Pay Your Bill' under the 'My bill summary' section
  3. Follow the easy step by step instructions

You can also pay using our automated payment line.

Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

First check your bank account to ensure you have sufficient funds.

Then if so try 02 again.

1. Click Here and sign in to My O2
  2. Click 'Pay Your Bill' under the 'My bill summary' section
  3. Follow the easy step by step instructions

You can also pay using our automated payment line.

Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.

Message 2 of 4

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

It might be because the weekend doesn't count as a working day. I'd try tomorrow morning when the systems catch up.

However, I'd check with the bank that they haven't put a block on any outgoing debits due to the lack of funds previously. 

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree if you have online banking try and see that the bank hasn't cancelled any debits with the website. Also note two things with the O2 website 1: There is a limit per day to how many times you can try to pay also a cooling of period of something like an hour (can't remember specific details) 2: I know this will sound silly but it happened to me, have you maybe put in an old address or maybe you are using your new address but the O2 account/Bank is under the old address. Just a few things that may help you slight_smile

Message 4 of 4