Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT ANYMORE WITH O2 THE OWE ME MONEY

BRDIMITRIS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My name is Dimitrios** with order MS-3166609**, ‘’recently’’ on 28th of December I tried to order an Iphone 12 Pro Max 256gb Blue color, so I went online on O2’s website because it was the only one company that was next Day Delivery because It was Saturday I was expecting the phone with the sim because it was contract on Monday or worst case scenario on Tuesday, neither of both happened. On Monday I rang customer service saying that I order an iphone with contract and I would like to know the status of my order the customer care was saying different things after a long time and waiting a week after without me having a dispatch mail I received an email saying that my order was cancelled till today not knowing who canceled my order but that’s another thing. On the 5th of January I received an email that I am gonna get full refund of 504 POUNDS the upfront cost plus the contract amount nearly 30 pounds in the next 5 working days. Well today 27th of January still nothing, me calling customer service every single day with no answers and only lies.

It is my MONEY and THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WITH O2 MADE ME FEEL ANXIOUS AS I AM STUDENT WITHOUT WORK, NO MONEY TO SPARE AROUND SO PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY I DON’T HAVE THE POWER AND THE MEANS TO CHASE THAT I AM TIRED OF THE WHOLE SITUATION AND I DON’T HAVE MONEY TO PAY MY RENT BECAUSE OF THIS.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@BRDIMITRIS 

I'd have thought paying your rent would be more important than spending the money on a phone, but anyway, I'll ask @Anonymous or @Thomaso1 to help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Thomaso1 Can you please advise @BRDIMITRIS?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 8

Thomaso1
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @BRDIMITRIS i will PM you now and see what we can do for you today.

signature
Message 4 of 8

Xeno
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sarcasm never solves anything, not does unnecessary judgement.
Message 5 of 8

BRDIMITRIS
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 if you want to help me I will appreciate it however no need of joking or criticism on my issue you don’t know what I’ve been through or why I do need this device. Thank you wish you to be well
Message 6 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I did help in the only way I, as another customer, could help.
Why you need it or what you've been through is of no consequence to me at all and I hope you get your money back so your can pay your rent.
I guess it's lucky that your order was cancelled after all......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

BRDIMITRIS
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You never contacted with me
Message 8 of 8