Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANCEL MY PAYG SIM PLEASE

Fe1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please action the above, I’m on a flight to Bali so cannot call. I’ve cancelled the DD but if anything is outstanding, please invoice and I’ll pay. Confirm once actioned.

Thanks a lot,

Felix

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37178 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1690 Solutions

PAYG SIM won't need cancelling, although if you have set up a regular payment in your MYO2, you will need to cancel that yourself.

If, as the topic in which you have posted this suggests, the SIM is a Pay Monthly (Contract) SIM, note there may be fees to pay for cancellation before your term is up on any Device Plan - info here @Fe1 - Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Note also that cancelling the DD will not stop O2 charging your monthly Device Plan and Airtime payment, it just makes it more likely your overdue debt to O2 will be sold onto Debt Collection agencies who will than pursue you very aggressively to recoup the cost, also impacting any credit record you may have in the UK.

O2 can be contacted from anywhere via Social Media at the ways listed in the link just below. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37178 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1690 Solutions

PAYG SIM won't need cancelling, although if you have set up a regular payment in your MYO2, you will need to cancel that yourself.

If, as the topic in which you have posted this suggests, the SIM is a Pay Monthly (Contract) SIM, note there may be fees to pay for cancellation before your term is up on any Device Plan - info here @Fe1 - Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Note also that cancelling the DD will not stop O2 charging your monthly Device Plan and Airtime payment, it just makes it more likely your overdue debt to O2 will be sold onto Debt Collection agencies who will than pursue you very aggressively to recoup the cost, also impacting any credit record you may have in the UK.

O2 can be contacted from anywhere via Social Media at the ways listed in the link just below. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2