Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALLING MOBILES/LANDLINES FROM WITHIN EUROPE ZONE

DanMeehan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When in - say - Republic of Ireland can I text/call landlines or mobiles in the Republic of Ireland as well as calling the UK as part of my package? Can I use data up to my limit? I pay monthly with a 20Gb  data limit.

The following has been copied from the 'Help' page - but it doesn't help:

Travelling in our Europe Zone

If you’re travelling within our Europe Zone, your data (subject to a roaming limit), minutes and text allowances will work just like they do in the UK. That includes calls you make and receive within our Eurozone and back to the UK, texts you send within our Europe Zone and back to the UK, and any data you use in our Europe Zone. See the list of destinations included.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@DanMeehan 

Yes you can.

Any calls to the UK or any country in EU are included in your allowances.

You can also use up to 25gb of data if your tariff allows so you can use all your 20gb per month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@DanMeehan 

Yes you can.

Any calls to the UK or any country in EU are included in your allowances.

You can also use up to 25gb of data if your tariff allows so you can use all your 20gb per month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2