Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

CALL RECORDS

Is there any way to get a list of the calls made from my PAY & GO number? It's really important as my phone was stolen from me last year during a mugging. The police have been hopeless & I've just found out that the phone is still being used.

Can anyone help me?
Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,426

CALL RECORDS

Customer Services used to provide itemised billing for P&G on request for a fee but not sure if they still do this. Worth calling them especially if you need it for legal reasons.
Anonymous

P&G RECORDS

Thanks Steve, but I've tried them & they refused. Any other ideas?
Anonymous

CALL RECORDS

If you reported the phone as stolen, surely it was barred and the SIM disconnected when you were sent a new SIM. So there would be no call records to provide you.

Given that phone theft is a priority for the Police they would already have contacted the phone company for assistance in locating the criminals.
Anonymous

CALL RECORDS

i'm sure customer services can send the info to you. i requested this a few months ago. cost me £15 and took about a month for me to get the info. They sent me a form to complete what information i needed and sent payment with the form im sure the form was called request for personal information held on file.
Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,426

CALL RECORDS

O2 do have the information on their system of previous calls even when the sim card has been changed as the new sim is provisioned on the system just by updating the new sim number so no information is lost. ie. same call history and tariff and bolt on's etc.They have previously supplied me with itemised calls when I was on P&G although I had to pay.