cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALL BARRING AND USAGE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All, Has anyone else had this problem.  I've had a monthly contract for a year and a half my usage varies between 50 and £140 per month, always paid with no problem. Had a text yesterday saying to call them as my usage was over its usual and to make sure its not stolen. Called them and was told not to worry. My charges this month were quite low. Just had my phone barred and have been told there is a 6 monthly average and my usage is higher. My bill this month is £57!! and so they've barred my calls til I've paid another £20 which is supposed to be on next months bill.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the Community Forum,

It sounds to me that 02 were trying to protect your account as something must have triggered an unusual usage pattern, which in itself is a good thing to stop unauthorised use.

I'm not able to comment on why they have asked for a further payment as we are customers too.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the Community Forum,

It sounds to me that 02 were trying to protect your account as something must have triggered an unusual usage pattern, which in itself is a good thing to stop unauthorised use.

I'm not able to comment on why they have asked for a further payment as we are customers too.

Message 2 of 2