cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying a 'like new' phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to purchase a phone from your like new section for a week now but every time I fill in my card details and checkout it says the payment did not go through. I have tried three different cards, gone through two webchats and gone to the store for help but there is nothing that I am doing wrong. Is there a problem with your website when it comes to payments at this time? This phone is a good £200 pounds cheaper than if I buy it elsewhere hence why I want to purchase it from this site. I have not rung the sales team as I fear I would be paying for call charges to just go through all the steps I have already tried unless there is a way to purchase the product over the phone?

Louise A

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sadly the website is not fit for purpose.
Calling cs may be your only option http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sadly the website is not fit for purpose.
Calling cs may be your only option http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

To be honest you are far better calling as ordering online can be problematic as you have found.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous This isn't cs you are speaking to you are speaking to. This is a customer to customer forum. The phone you have chosen maybe out of stock

Message 4 of 4