Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Broken Phone!

Hey all, i was trying to do this without posting for help tbh :/ my SE X10 is broken Smiley Surprised, i turned it off as it was being laggy and really unresponsive now it wont turn on or even have its light on when charging, i have 02 insurance on the phone how do i go about sorting this out ? Smiley Surprised
Topics: 296
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

Re: Broken Phone!

was the phone damaged?
If not it is a warranty issue not insurance.
Contact sony ericsson directly about the issue and they will repair under warranty.
If it is damage or water damage then the insurance should be used.
But do talk to SE directly about the issue.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

the weird thing is, i haven't dropped it not once since I've had it for like 10 months, no water damage just a few scratches on the screen which is understandable due to putting it in my pocket :L, I've got o2 insurance i didn't know about the SE warranty to be honest Smiley Surprised
-- but then again i can't wait around for like 2 months WITHOUT a phone due to it's importance to me as i haven't got a house phone its my main phone and i haven't got a backup phone either

se warranty 24 months ring se customer services and discuss it should be a max 2 weeks.
If not damaged etc that is insurance fraud and may well be rejected when they get the handset back at the insurance company.
Just go and buy a cheap payg and put you sim in it whilst it is being repaired under warranty.
Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

Well i seem to have found a problem, it seems to work without the SD Card but when you put it back in it wont work so in totalt works without the memory card but doesnt work with it in and the card has all my photo's song's and videos not to mention my backup data and some apps :/ which is very weird :/ Smiley Sad

do you have another card to try in it? do you have a card reader to see if you can recover the data.
Apple Watch series 4

Anonymous

Yea thats what im trying right now Smiley Happy im borrowing the girlfriends card to see if that works Smiley Happy
----
ok yes it was my Micro SD card, it has been frazzled :/ kindah weird :s i havent a clue how it happend either Smiley Sad annoying !! but that you for your help Smiley Very Happy