Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Boo O2 customer service

Well as you can read above I was told yesterday that the phone isnt in stock till Friday.
So it's likely you'll be waiting till Monday or Tuesday next week
Highlighted
Anonymous

Boo O2 customer service

yeah, I was told last friday that there wasn't any in stock ok thats fine - I then called later in the day to re-order and was told they were back in stock and was promised a phone to arrive yesterday or today.

I queried the guy I was talking on the phone with about why one guy told me they were out of stock and he told me they are in stock, he just mentioned that they are getting stock in all the time (which somehow I don't believe).

so you reckon i'll be receiving my device at the beginning of next week? so I would have been waiting almost 2 weeks for my device... Great!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Boo O2 customer service

I have had the same issue.

Phoned last Friday and upgraded to the desire. They guy i spoke to told me that they were in stock and when i got put through to retentions the woman i spoke to there said that i will receive my phone within 2 working days.

Now i come on here and read that they are not in stock until Friday! So basically i was lied to by 2 members of the O2 team! You call that good customer service?? I dont!!

Well i guess im going to have to wait until next Monday......

Unhappy customer
Highlighted
Anonymous

Boo O2 customer service

Well this was what I gathered from the conversation I had with o2 yesterday.
I dont know if you were to ring them today would the situation be any differently, as was mentioned earlier they could get some unexpected stock in anytime really.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Not in stock no date known!

I also ordered an HTC desire upgrade last week and no sign of it, it looks like upgraders are out at the end of the queue on this one. They could not even give me any idea of when it would be back in stock at all!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Boo O2 customer service

I hope they do get some stock in before Friday.

I dont mind waiting but im annoyed that i was given false information by the team. If i was told that it wasnt in stock then that would be fine and i would not be so annoyed right now

I have emailed them regarding this so will await a reply. If they cannot give me an approximate day of delivery then we could be waiting a long time. If this is the case then im going to think about cancelling my contract as i can get the desire much quicker on another network.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Boo O2 customer service

Has anyone rang o2 today? regarding the Desire?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Boo O2 customer service

They are currently out of stock. Next delivery due 30/07/10.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Boo O2 customer service

Just checked on the website on the availability of the phone, it says up to 5 days delivery, therefore allowing for the shortage of stock.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Boo O2 customer service

They are currently out of stock. Next delivery due 30/07/10.

If this is the case then why are they telling people that they ARE in stock??

Its rediculous!