Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonding Fee

Caolan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
i had to pay a bonding fee which was supposed to be returned to me in 3months, it has been 3months now im just wondering why i have not got my money
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10645 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions
@Caolan,

It would be applied as a credit to your bills, if you want the cash back you will need to ring customer services for it to be returned.

Call 202 or 0844 809 0202 (they open at 8am) when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10645 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions
@Caolan,

It would be applied as a credit to your bills, if you want the cash back you will need to ring customer services for it to be returned.

Call 202 or 0844 809 0202 (they open at 8am) when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93287 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

You should see the credit on your 4th bill @Caolan as long as there are no late payments.

Message 3 of 3