Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolt

Xabi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Why do i need to pay for extra data this month? In the web side you can reed that any extra data you need you can pay it in the next bill.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@XabiData stops when your allowance is used you have to buy the data bolt on to continue using data this should show on your next bill 

please link to the page you refer to 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@XabiData stops when your allowance is used you have to buy the data bolt on to continue using data this should show on your next bill 

please link to the page you refer to 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Xabi You always have to pay for extra data then they will assign you the bolt on. You don’t get a bolt on & pay for it afterwards 

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Xabi, how are you getting on with this? slight_smile Just wanted to clarify, as @adamtemp64 mentions above, the payment for the data bolt-on top up is added to your next bill. Not sure what you meant by "paying for extra data this month" - can you clarify and we can have another look to help out if you still have questions? slight_smile

What could have happened also is if you have topped up with a data bolt-on during the previous month then this will show on your current bill.

Message 4 of 4