Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Bolt-ons

I have bought a PAYG iphone 3gs 16gb. I am currently ebaying my Satio from my 24 month o2 30 contract. Gonna stick my contract sim in the iphone and carry on from there, putting that shite phone down to experience...

Am I able to alter my contract in any way to suit my new iphone? I notice the unlimited web bolton is 7.50 a month! I'm sure I was offered it over the phone for 4.50 a month not too long ago... Smiley Frustrated

*EDIT* - I've just read this "If you're on Pay Monthly or a business tariff, you get unlimited web browsing on your iPhone through the O2 network as standard." - http://shop.o2.co.uk/update/internet.html

Will this automatically be the case as soon as i transfer my pay monthly sim into my new iphone?

*EDIT2* - Found more info...

Pay Monthly
if you're on an existing 18 or 24 month contract, you can change to an iPhone tariff. Details can be found here. But the "here" link doesn't give any such details - http://shop.o2.co.uk/update/paymonth.html
Highlighted
Anonymous

Bolt-ons

Not positive

But I'm sure you should get a free bolt on with most contracts?

As I say not positive?

Do you have a bolt on with your current tariff? As these can be changed, also they will let you add another bolt on,

Phone em, and ask before you add it, as I say if you have a bolt on and you wanna swap it you can!

Peps
Highlighted
Anonymous

Bolt-ons

Not sure if that edit to your original post is for iPhone tariffs only Mate??

I would just ring em up and see what's what Mate!!

Peps
Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,850
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

Bolt-ons

Are you on a business or consumer tariff?

If on business you need to add the iphone bolton to your tariff
if on consumer you can i think ring customer service and change to an iphone tariff of the same or higher value but not 100 % on that
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

Bolt-ons

I am on a consumer tarriff, o2 30 i believe. Just emailed O2 to check the boltons and how I change my tarriff, price and what comes with it.