Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolt on

JimmyGS2
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 66 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got my phone through Carphone Warehouse. The tariff was £32.80 for 24 months with 4gb data with a 12gb bolt on to take it up to 16gb. Plus unlimited texts and calls.

The contract started on 18th November 2018.

My 12gb data bolt on has disappeared.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The bolt on may have been for a limited period? It's best to call in the morning on 202.

Message 2 of 5

JimmyGS2
  • 66 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When I got the phone and the contract there was no indication that the bolt on was for limited period. The only two events that would end the bolt on were upgrade or tariff change.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
It would have been for an even period of 12, 18 or 24 months anyway.
You need to call O2 to find out why but it might just be a glitch https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

JimmyGS2
  • 66 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 have got back to me and confirmed the bolt on is no longer on the account suggesting Carphone Warehouse, who I got the deal from. Carphone Warehouse on the other hand quite clearly state they don't have access to my bolt on and therefore need to speak to O2. I am going around in circles. To top it off, can't ring O2 as it appears to not let me. It's lucky I'm in lockdown with my Wi-Fi otherwise this would be considerably more problematic.
Message 5 of 5