Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,621

Re: Bolt-on confusion

Splendid Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

Just jumping onto this thread with apologies but my question is broadly similar..

On my contract, my bolt ons are listed as O2 Travel and also O2 Inclusive Travel - ie two separate bolt ons

On my wife's contract she only has the O2 Travel bolt on listed, so I am assuming that she will have to pay £4.99 a day to use her phone when we go to the US next week?

Not sure why the difference as we have similar contracts - both taken out via CPW so not Refresh tariffs. Can't understand why there would be different roaming allowances. We both previously had contracts with O2 but now have them through CPW

Any ideas?

Yes, she will have to pay the daily rate.
The inclusive option came with tariffs over a certain amount of data.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Level 1: Joiner

Thanks for the speedy reply. I guessed as much as she was always on a 1gb SIM only contract when we dealt directly with o2 whereas mine was a 2gb Refresh contract. She now has a 3gb contract via CPW and I had a 6gb contract (just upgraded to 30gb) - also through CPW

Surprised my Inclusive bolt-on wasn't cancelled when I came off the Refresh as that seems to be a condition, looking at the details section, but maybe it's a historic allowance which once in place is left there

It's only a 5 day trip so I suppose the £25 or so for using her phone over there is not the end of the world!

Topics: 549
Solutions: 3,443

I think it is an historic bolt on that you probably have now.

Travel and travel inclusive aren't unique to refresh tariffs.

Currently using: