cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolt on added without my knowledge

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just upgraded yesterday. I was on  £10.50 per month contract. I chose a phone, a simple one, nothing to complicated, I could have bought it for just over £100.00. I was told my new contract with this phone would be £13.50 per month, I accepted. It was only when I got home today (was staying at my daughters for the weekends when I upgraded) and went on the O2 web page and went into my account that I discovererd that the extra £3.00 was a 100mb data Bolt on. I had explained in the shop that I had no intention or interest in using my phone for Internet use when choosing a model, I was not told at anytime that the extra £3.00 was a bolt on and thus optional...Bit sneaky that, if I had been told I would have declined it, I have managed perfectly well for the last few years without Internet on my phone, I just want to it for text and calls. Have now removed the bolt on.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

his own fault for not researching or asking questions before putting pen to paper

Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93150 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Hopefully the OP has seen the light and has contacted customer service to sort it out and reinstate the bolt on.

Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

you know what they say. read carefully before signing contracts

Message 13 of 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
And if you can don't sign wink leaves more room for maneuverability slight_smile (just make sure your mates are bigger than their mates)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 14