Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue light discount won’t work

Charlotte4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I used my payslip as evidence and it’s been confirmed with my blue light card I’m elegible for it however when choosing the phone number it says my iPhone 12 pro isn’t valid for this discount ?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Charlotte4 

The 12 Pro is currently on the list of excluded devices, sorry 

https://www.o2.co.uk/open

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 8

Charlotte4
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What?!! They told me it was in the shop when I went. Hence why I bought the phone ? They checked on their own 02 phone thing and said oh it’s just come up and their now doing I phone 12 pro 😞
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

Seems not right now @Charlotte4 

If they know something in store that we don't know and that isn't yet on the website, keep checking the link I gave you to see if it updates.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

Charlotte4
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. It’s even more frustrating knowing I can’t go and speak to them in 02
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Charlotte4 

You do it all online anyway.

If they lift the restriction, it will work online Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

By the time the phone is on the allowed list you will be past the 28 day qualifying period and so you won't then be eligible

Disgraceful when a £1,000 phone and poor value tariff leaves you with a sour taste in your mouth

Message 8 of 8