Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloody runaround with o2

heatherp6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im now about 5 mins from cancelling my new contract with o2, I,ve been on pay as you go for years, logging in online no problems, being able to change numbers on family bolt on, but now o2 decided to change all the information on my online account so it only shows me my contract details,

I went to online help advisors, who put me through pay as you go,then contract advisors,then back to pay as you go advisor,then back again to contract advisors,

Surely o2 should have let me set up my own account details for my contract phone

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

hope it gets sorted satisfactorily

Message 11 of 17

heatherp6
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

still gettimg the runaround, everyone seems to be scratching their heads, and at a loss how to resolve this, so theyve been told if its not resolved by Monday, the phone is going back,

Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

you will still need to pay your contract though as it is a legally binding document & failure to pay will result in debt agencies being called & a black mark on your credit rating

Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apply your rights... If o2 are not honouring "The Contract" you are perfectly within your rights to take them to legal task. Trust me, if the shoe was on the other foot so to speak, they would have no compunction in bringing the courts down on you. If your paying & they are not providing "They" have broken the agreement .... Take your custom else where.... They may whine when the money stops, but they must be made to understand that's what happens when they don't do what they are contractually obligated to do.
Message 14 of 17

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

For clarity what is the exact issue with your my o2 account section?

I see lots of false advice but nobody claryfing the issue you have.

You moved from payg to contract did you keep your number as part of the move?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 15 of 17

heatherp6
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

no, I,ve got 2 phones, one is a contract phone, and my husband is taking over my payg phone as it has the family bolt on attached to it,

The contract phone is going back tomorrow,as no-one bothered to ring today

Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

they say they will call back but you either need to chase it up or have patience. o2 set up the accounts as they are the ones that have to perform the credit checks then set the accounts up on their system

Message 17 of 17