Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloody runaround with o2

heatherp6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im now about 5 mins from cancelling my new contract with o2, I,ve been on pay as you go for years, logging in online no problems, being able to change numbers on family bolt on, but now o2 decided to change all the information on my online account so it only shows me my contract details,

I went to online help advisors, who put me through pay as you go,then contract advisors,then back to pay as you go advisor,then back again to contract advisors,

Surely o2 should have let me set up my own account details for my contract phone

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

they say they will call back but you either need to chase it up or have patience. o2 set up the accounts as they are the ones that have to perform the credit checks then set the accounts up on their system

View solution in original post

Message 17 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

If you cancel your contract you will still be responsible for paying any months remaining on it. You can't just walk away from it. If you cancel and don't pay, it will affect your credit rating.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 17

heatherp6
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I CAN cancel the contract, as the phone has just arrived today, and I have a cooling off period

Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

you will need to pay your monthly tariff x however many months left on your contract to get out of it if you are that desperate

Message 4 of 17

heatherp6
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

no I dont I have a 7 day cooling off period, an advisor told me that today

Message 5 of 17

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Got 7 days to do it.

That's not good:( have you tried phoning O2 they're much more help than the chat service.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 17

heatherp6
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried ringing o2, but the advisor was at a loss to suggest how to access the pay as you go number online, and told me to ring back tomorrow,if I cant access it online tomorrow !!!!!!

Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

pay & go team is 4445 from your mobile

Message 8 of 17

heatherp6
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know the number on the pay as you go team, I,ve been a pay n go customer for years,but thanks
A guy called Josh is trying to resolve this issue,but neither him nor IT team, seem to be able to do anything, so think I,ll be cancelling the contract 😞
Message 9 of 17

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
😞 the IT team don't seem very capable. They can't even answer which ports they block or even the ones they have open!!

Heather I sincerely hope it's all ok tomorrow but if its not I wouldn't blame you for cancelling it. I would as well.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 10 of 17