Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Blackberry help

i bought a blackberry for christmas on pay as you go,could't figure out how to do bbm an then found out you need a data plan so i called customer services and they told me i could buy a bolt on for £15 a month so i bought it it's the web and txt, this was yesterday and i still havn't got any web access or free txts,has anyone had this problem before
how long does it take before your bolt on is added
Anonymous

Re: Blackberry help

I bought the 5 pound bolt through internet service, and I got it very soon.
It is possible that you have to wait until 48 hours later, if you cannot get your service then, call them to check it out.
Anonymous

I bought the 5 pound bolt through internet service, and I got it very soon.
It is possible that you have to wait until 48 hours later, if you cannot get your service then, call them to check it out.

i have now recieved my internet,free calls and txts but the advisor on 02 chat said i have to manually change my gprs setting to activate my bbm was this the case with you aswell
Highlighted
Anonymous

I didn't have such problem, I have received two texts, one said they received my order and the other said my request will be active within 48 hours, I think that's all. I'm sure there's no GPRS thing but maybe the situation is different for you.
Anonymous

You need to call customer services and ask them to add BLACKBERRY BOLTON (£5) for you. you wont be able to use BLACKBERRY services with TEXT N WEB tariff Smiley Happy
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

They will if they've bought Text and Web for Blackberry.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1