cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry (Pay & Go)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I forgot my password for the O2 BIS web site as I only reenabled my Blackberry service after a year or so and it seems you use the existing (old) information as it wouldn't let me re-register. Actually I know it uses existing information as I used my new device PIN to retrieve my old password... or tried....

I clicked on forgot password and entered my Blackberry device PIN and then receive a message on my Blackberry (9900) stating "Your password is:" and the placeholder where the password is supposed to be is empty!!!

How can I retrieve my password?

There seems to be zero documentation on Blackberry O2 Pay & Go setup and most of it I had to work out for myself.

When I called Customer service they seemed not to grasp anything about the Blackberry bolt-on, stated they would pass me to the Blackberry team and the line went on hold for ever.

Thanks

Ed.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

You can change the email associated with your Blackberry ID (I had to do the same).

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/19369/Change_your_BlackBerry_ID_info_App...

You will still have all the same email services as they get pushed from the Blackberry NOC to the device with the PIN currently registered to that Blackberry ID.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 21 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks. I have now done this!

Message 22 of 22