cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great,got a huge bill in for my wifes phone,,been trying to contact o2 via live chat,,no chance,,,all i want is a list of phone numbers to find out why my bills 12 times over the monthly cost ????????

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
The my o2 app or website will show you what the charges are.
Log in above on the website or download the app from the correct store (play or itunes).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

gmarkj
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
The my o2 app or website will show you what the charges are.
Log in above on the website or download the app from the correct store (play or itunes).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
MyO2 here http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have just got a massive bill. Bit like yours -  about 12 times more than usual. I am trying to track down what is going on.  I am sure that my daughter has not run up this amount on her phone and I certainly haven't!

Message 4 of 7

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Your bills and my o2 account but will solve your query
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93181 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

We do have a help page on the community but for various reasons they are or of reach for me at the moment. call-list/m-p/862130/highlight

However check here : this gives you the charges for anything that is pending your next bill.

In particular look for texts converted to a standard 40p MMS charge for smilies, anything international or numbers such as 0845,0870 not covered by contractual charges.

Most bills are quite open so do a little self-investigation. 

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/...

Message 6 of 7

gmarkj
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
It is also worth noting that there have been lots of spam emails about o2 bill doing the rounds.
Do not use a link in an email, type the website in manually or use the official app from an app store.

Message 7 of 7