Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills bills bills

Johnny5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was late paying my bill so just paid this and last months at around 12.30am last night, the ever so charming voice recording said my normal service shall resume and i can make calls in 10 mins?? Its 5.45am and still nothing??? Im trying to sort my upgrade out online but its telling me i haven't paid my bill but i have and its driving me nuts?? Rekindle my faith back into you please o2, service is normally superb with you guys!? Your definitely the best network cos ive tried all the rest its just this one little hiccup but then again it is the early hours of the morning??
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It generally takes longer than 10 mins to reconnect but chase up with customer service. Use live chat if you can't call from another phone although calling would be preferable
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It generally takes longer than 10 mins to reconnect but chase up with customer service. Use live chat if you can't call from another phone although calling would be preferable
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Johnny5 You could avoid all this bother if you set up a Direct Debit.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also this isn’t o2 you are talking to. It usually takes around 24 hours
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Johnny5, and welcome to the forum! Wave

Are you up and running now, or do you need any additional help? There are some good suggestions above so I hope they helped you get this all sorted! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6