cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Anonymous
Not applicable

My bill didnt get paid even though it is a direct debit and there is money for it in the account. But my payment for my phone went out so, why didn't my tariff get paid?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Certainly recommend making a manual payment asap and then investigate the cause of failed DD.
Contact details if required http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

You would need to check with your bank. Also call 202 and ask them if the direct debit was claimed. Do they normally go out of your account the same day. You may have to make a payment over the phone if there has been a problem.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Certainly recommend making a manual payment asap and then investigate the cause of failed DD.
Contact details if required http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the Forum,

I have not come across only one part of a Refresh tariff being paid. Would you let us know how this has occurred so anyone searching for a similar issue can find this thread and we as all fellow customers are aware of what happened.

I'm sure Customer Services will be able to help.

If the call waiting times are long then consider using the Online Live Chat for assistance.
Message 4 of 4