Did you mean: 

Billing

SrikarKalahasti
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

Can you please check notes in my account clearly , I got an email from you guys on 26/06/21 regarding that tariff is getting changed please contact O2 to end up your contract with no termination fee like this ,

I called O2 and I informed to end up my contract they mentioned that contracted will be ended on 26/07/31 ,I paid my bill 37.51 and I lost my sim network signal ,I called O2 with my different number from EE xxxxxxxxxx, your O2 customer care advisor mentioned that contract is closed ,after that  I called to your customer on August 3rd for asking info regarding ,I want to convert pay as you go aim ,he gave info like if I convert for pay as you go sim,he have reconnect my old SIM number ,I said him very clearly don't do any reconnections put the contract closed , I became silent and I throw my sim out ,

On August 12th I got a bill from your O2 with 35.10 , why again my contract is ended , I called to your O2 customer care several times finally mark and one of your colleagues told me that they will credit this 35.10 and if any final bill comes they will set off that like this because of your colleague reconnection I am getting charged I never use any data ,or minutes or text please check my account and set off everything it's really annoying me all the times I can't explain more than this 

Please set off everything and please call me on xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you ,
Srikar.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@SrikarKalahasti 

You need to speak to O2. 

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

SrikarKalahasti
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please read and help me 

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@SrikarKalahasti 

You need to speak to O2. 

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 4 of 4