cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing and understanding a new contract which has been forced upon me at a time of non communicatio

Beth82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am lost and have just posted a message but it looks as though it hasnt gone through I dearly need to talk to an )2 official.  I am over 890 and at home alone. You have totally cut my signal 2 days ago and now you say I| am out of data and airtime until the end of April. I do not use a land line. I am cut off I must have communication to exist and keep living. The contract that I have signred up to online seems much too expensive - my last 6 bills with Carphone warehouse were all exactylyh the same £34.86 inclusive of VAT no changes nice and easy to understand. NOW I have a bill of roughly £50 I need someone to explain this and why I cannot use my smart phone which my life and my sanity needs to be able to use. Everything was shut off to me last week when I was forced to accept a new contract because of the associatiion with Carphone and O2 expiring. Why should I have to suffer or even pay more because of this. I feel I have been taken advantage of with no form of redress and all avenuses for discussion are at a standstill. Can anyone y=help please.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Beth82 

You need to call the Payment Management team

You can reach the Payment Management team on

0800 325 302 or 0800 902 0217. It’s a free call

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

And look at this guide https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions