Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Billing Query - advance notice of amount due

I no longer receive paper copies of my bills. I find that with this system I don't get any advance notice of what I'm due each month. I have this arrangement with several other concerns and they all send me an email to say that a new bill has been produced so that I know to go online to get the details. Why doesn't o2 do the same :robotindifferent:
Anonymous

They do.
Anonymous

As wanty says, they do.

I always get a billing email on 24th (end of my billing period) telling me how much will be taken out by DD on the 8th of the following month. So, over 2 weeks notice for me. Plus I get a paper bill a few days after the email.

Are you sure you have your email address registered correctly with o2?

SV
Anonymous

Thanks for the replies.

I've checked my email address again and it's correct. I get plenty of emails from o2 about tickets for O2 so these are getting through OK. All this happened after I took out a contract for an iPhone. Since then I've had no paper bills and I assumed that I had opted for online ones instead.

I'll give o2 a phone and find out what is going wrong.
Anonymous

I've now been in touch with o2.

As my account is for an iPhone this is set up as an online account, with no paper bills. However I should be receiving advance notice of payments. They've confirmed that they hold my correct email address and can't explain why I don't get these notices. They're looking into this.
Anonymous

Have you checked your spam and junk folders?
Anonymous

Oh yes, this was one of the first things I did.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't have any rules or filters that would prevent a message with 'bill' coming through - I have several other companies that send this sort of notification, with 'bill' in their message, and these get through OK.