cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Failure

Anonymous
Not applicable

As a business I pay on Invoices which should provide an Invoice number and date and V.A.T. charges. O2 continue to fail in providing me with an Invoice.

This has been over at least 5 years, should I refuse to pay for a service that does not provide Invoices?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

This is what they have told us:

We don’t issue a VAT invoice on the device plans every month, the Refresh agreement is a credit agreement and unless it’s a business account we are not obliged to produce monthly VAT invoices. Customer services can complete a form to send out a device plan VAT invoice for a specific month but this needs to be requested by the customer each time they need it and will be sent via post.

A regular VAT invoice can be turned on by calling customer services for the airtime only, once the service is on the account the customer should then get the VAT invoice sent to them via post monthly.

As a business account, you should call 8002 for customer services.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
O2 assure us that vat invoices will be supplied on request.
Who have you asked for them?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, do I need to request one every month and by which means?

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

This is what they have told us:

We don’t issue a VAT invoice on the device plans every month, the Refresh agreement is a credit agreement and unless it’s a business account we are not obliged to produce monthly VAT invoices. Customer services can complete a form to send out a device plan VAT invoice for a specific month but this needs to be requested by the customer each time they need it and will be sent via post.

A regular VAT invoice can be turned on by calling customer services for the airtime only, once the service is on the account the customer should then get the VAT invoice sent to them via post monthly.

As a business account, you should call 8002 for customer services.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the past I have used their chat and also I have spoken to them. I have asked for them to be posted but to no avail, the navigatin on myo2 shows a link error so I end up printing bits of highlighted screen. I would willingly pay for them to be posted but  I guess once weaned of postal Invoices that feature can not be reversed.

I may be complaining here as navigating through the site requires considerable time and energy to reach the correct forum.

So I am indulging in venting which I am now begining to regret so I will just carry on as usual. Thanks for your time

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Blimey, I actually got an answer that makes sense. More fool me for being encouraged not to buy a business account by o2 sales team.

Message 6 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, how are you getting on with this, did you get all the info you needed? Let us know if you need any further advice. smiling

Thanks @MI5thumbsup

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I log in to myo2,

View Airtime Bill

Download latest Bill

DASH_ERRO4 The account number in Target is invalid

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts