cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed Calls Transaction Downloads to Excel

Anonymous
Not applicable

The current O2 website only provides a PDF read-only itemised bill for printing. I cannot see an option to download a set of call transactions on a bill in .CSV format for use in an Excel spreadsheet. Is it not there, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

When viewing the bill, click 'Inclusive Allowance' at the left hand side and under the allowance there is a blue button that says 'Download' - this is the .csv file.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I've never seen it in .CSV format, there are conversion programs that you can use but I've never tried it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, I only mentioned .CSV because that is what O2's competitors provide. Any format that can be dropped directly into an Excel spreadsheet that keeps the data useable for viewing, sorting and calculation is what is needed.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

When viewing the bill, click 'Inclusive Allowance' at the left hand side and under the allowance there is a blue button that says 'Download' - this is the .csv file.

Message 4 of 4