Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill.

Aleks
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I think I paid my bill twice in one month, can I claim this back?
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Yeah there’s two way you can do it.you can get the money returned or credited back to your account

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Yeah there’s two way you can do it.you can get the money returned or credited back to your account
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Aleks  You need to speak to customer service. Call 202 from your mobile. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Aleks 

If you can manage without the money, I'd leave it on your account.

If you have paid twice, it will stay on your account as a credit and will be used to pay your bill next month, meaning your direct debit won't be called for from your bank.

Another reason is the length of time it will take O2 to refund you, which is on average, 21 days, so your next bill will be almost due by the time you get your money back.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Good point from @MI5 there - if it takes 21 days, then just leave it - you've paid your next bill early - which is always a nice feeling!

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@djbsuffolk wrote:

Good point from @MI5 there - if it takes 21 days, then just leave it - you've paid your next bill early - which is always a nice feeling!

unless you have no money in pocket.....been there and it isn't a good place to be.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Which is why I started with the question "If you can manage without the money,"
Not everyone can and I understand that, but if you can, it's much easier to leave it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7