cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I am on a monthly contract. My tariff includes unlimited calls and texts and 5GB of data. On several occasions I have been charged additional costs for texts and phone calls. Why am I been charged extra if my tariff provides me with unlimited calls and texts?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Probably texts are converting to mms because of including smilies or the messages are too long

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Accidental-MMS-Sending-and-How-to-Avoid-it/td-...

Calls not covered by your allowances will be the reason for those charges such as 0845 and 0870 numbers

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/other-numbers-and-charges

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
International calls and texts are also not included in your allowances.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thank you! Does anyone know if there is a way to view where exactly the charges have come from? E.g a list of calls I've made and which ones exactly have caused additional charge?
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Drill down into your bill and it will show you
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/101...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

My O2 is the quickest and easiest way to view your bill:

Once you sign in, you'll see a summary of your bill and payment date on the left-hand side. Click on View latest airtime bill to see how your bill is calculated. On this page you can also view, download and print your bills from the last six months. You can also view your bill in the My O2 app.

You can also take a look at O2 example bill explanation page to see if it helps! 

Please let us know if that is what you were looking for Wave

Thanks @MI5 and @jonsie for the help! Fantastic 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 6