cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 have disconnected me because I did not know that the bill was separate to the device plan but paid my bill and now I have to pay the device plan which I'm willing to pay and now they want £30 connection fee
Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144367 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
You'll have to pay then I guess as per the terms and conditions of your contract. You should also have direct debits in place to cover both bills.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
  • 144367 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
You'll have to pay then I guess as per the terms and conditions of your contract. You should also have direct debits in place to cover both bills.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did but when I got a text saying bill was so much I thought that was it so direct debits got paid as I kept the bill money in but not knowing the device was seperate
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did have direct debit set up but nothing was said about device plan
Message 4 of 17

MI5
  • 144367 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
It would have been explained when you started the contract that 2 payments would be taken and you would have signed for both.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous Everything you need to know about Refresh is here. Two separate payments

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/A-Guide-To-O2-Refresh/td-p/877701

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will I will pay what I owe and go somewhere else as not paying the connection fee
Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will pay what I owe
Message 8 of 17

MI5
  • 144367 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
You can just walk away unless you fully pay off your device plan.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will pay what I owe but for the amount it was could O2 not of contacted me as I always paid my other one, I would of paid if I had of known but just think the connection fee is a bit harsh
Message 10 of 17