Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Laurensmith1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My phone bill was only suppose to be £56 I spoke with you’re manager on the phone and he said that’s fine I won’t get charged no more now I’ve. Paid it and you’ve took £108 out my bank and now I’m left with nothing and I’ve got other bills to pay out so I want the rest of my money back otherwise I’m not paying anything on my bill again and I’ll make sure everyone knows not to use o2
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23079 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions
@Laurensmith1 This is not O2. This is a customer community. You need to call customer service in the morning. All available numbers are in the link below.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Jason2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I need to set my bill up as a direct debit but can’t get through to speak to anyone how do I go about this any advice
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144368 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Jason2 

Numbers to call here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Direct débit help here Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Jason2
You can drop in at the stores as the stores have now opened. Or you can decide to call the numbers in this guide
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Message 5 of 5