Did you mean: 

Bill

DragosUng
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. 

Today I entered the application and saw that I have a bill, the sim has not arrived yet, but I said to pay the bill, on the first try it took my money, but then an error appeared with payment failed but it took my money.
I tried again to pay and it worked. The question is, how long does the invoice disappear from the account?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi @DragosUng - is this a new contract SIM you have signed up for?

O2 usually ask for direct debit details when you sign up, and take the first bill amount about 14 days after your start date. 

If you have paid again using a debit or credit card, you may need to talk to O2 to get that sorted. 

Monthly Invoices, or bills, for contract phones remain accessible in your MyO2 "View and download bills" section for at least 12 months, as far as I can recall. The initial contract detail remains there for the duration of the contract, but can take a few days to land in your MyO2. 

Good luck, contact numbers for O2 here, call around 8am and select any of the options to get on the music queue. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 2 of 4

DragosUng
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello.

Yes, this is a new sim contract.

I understand, but if i paid this bill now, the direct debit will still be active or not?

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions
The direct debit will still be active, which is why you need to let O2 know you have made an overpayment so they can adjust your account. It will not reduce what you pay monthly, but may be put against (from memory) the device plan to reduce the length of time you need to continue paying that portion of your bill (if you are on Refresh contract).
Again, going into MyO2, you can check to see the Direct Debit is still in place to confirm.
Good luck, @DragosUng.
Message 4 of 4