Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill price

GIfty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I don’t understand why my bill has gone up by £6 can you please help. My bill is now around £37 which was not what my contract said .
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions
Unfortunately we don't have access to your account. Have you checked on your myo2 app? If you have a refresh account you will have two bills -one for the device which is set at a set amount ( unless you pay off more than to lower it ) and then your airtime bill. This is the one I think you need to look at. If it's still not clear as to why you have been charged £6, you will have to give o2 a call on 202 and they will be able to help you. Let me know how you get on.
signature

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions
Unfortunately we don't have access to your account. Have you checked on your myo2 app? If you have a refresh account you will have two bills -one for the device which is set at a set amount ( unless you pay off more than to lower it ) and then your airtime bill. This is the one I think you need to look at. If it's still not clear as to why you have been charged £6, you will have to give o2 a call on 202 and they will be able to help you. Let me know how you get on.
signature
Message 2 of 5

O2Sarah
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hi
I would recommended downloading My O2 and check your last bill. You will find a break down of chargeable calls and messages on the app.

We cannot check your account from here.

Sarah
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@GIfty 

What are the extra charges in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5