Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payments

Steph_b88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve just received my bill but obviously the payment for it isn’t due to go out for another 2 weeks, if I was just to go ahead and make the payment for it straight away, will my direct debit still go out for it in 2 weeks time? Or would it just be easier trying to change the date of my direct debit so it runs in line with all my other direct debits? Many thanks
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122123 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Steph_b88 

You can make payment now and that will stop the DD for this month (or should, if all systems are working properly!)

You can also ring O2 and ask to change your DD date.

Use any of the numbers in this guide. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122123 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Steph_b88 

You can make payment now and that will stop the DD for this month (or should, if all systems are working properly!)

You can also ring O2 and ask to change your DD date.

Use any of the numbers in this guide. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

dianne1690
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hi I dont get payed untill tuesday and they gonna disconnected my phone cant get through to speak to someone can you help
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122123 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@dianne1690 

Not on here sorry. You have to speak to the payment management team. There are numerous numbers in this guide. Try any or all. Press any option

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Steph_b88
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ah thank you - i get paid every 4 weeks and sometimes how it falls I have to wait the full duration for some of my direct debits to go out and it’s just nice to get them out paid out of the way so I know where I’m at financially until I’m paid again. I didn’t want to go ahead and make a payment and have two lots of payments going out. Thanks ever so much!
Message 5 of 5