Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment

Courtney232
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I paid my bill early, I paid today as I thought that would mean that it wouldn’t come out on the 17th as I have a lot going out that day, but my friend tells me it will just go out again as it’s a direct debit - so I cancelled it with my bank so that it won’t go out on the 17th, and I’ve called o2 and changed my direct debit til the 25th as that’s my new payday, but I wondered will June now be seen as unpaid if it can’t go through on the 17th even if I’ve paid it today? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23901 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@Courtney232 Your post is confusing. What did you cancel and what did you pay and when?

The best thing for you to do to get clarification is to speak to the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Courtney232 

As you've already paid this month you will be fine.

The date change should take effect in July.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3